Need Fire Restoration and Clean-Up in Avon – Call SERVPRO
SERVPRO Provides Fire Damage Restoration in Avon
A fire in a home in Avon presents challenges across many different areas. The average fire will burn some areas, including cabinets and structures. Fire retardants used to quell the fire are spread over the immediate area of the fire. Smoke residues and smoke odors can be present in multiple areas of the home depending on how long the fire burned, whether it burns hot or cool and whether the HVAC system distributed smoke throughout the house. Various surfaces, each with their absorption characteristics, must be cleaned and deodorized.
SERVPRO provides fire restoration for homes in the Avon area. We are trained to deal with all of the challenges that fire presents, and we take the time to assess every situation to ensure that we can clean and sanitize as many of your personal belongings as possible.
Some of your contents and even some structural components may be damaged and not restorable. We catalog these items for your information and insurance claims. Once we have assessed the damage, we begin cleaning, sanitization, deodorization, and drying if needed. SERVPRO uses a variety of cleaning methods depending on the material and the type of smoke residue. These include:
- Absorption powders on materials that are too fragile to clean using chemicals and agitation methods
- Spray and wipe with a dry cleaning towel for hard surface items
- We use foam cleaning to avoid damage by excessive moisture of cleaning products
- Hand washing and rinsing on products that can withstand saturation techniques
- Wet cleaning using upholstery cleaning machines on soiled fabrics
- Immersion techniques for smaller items that can be immersed in cleaning liquids.
We always use the proper fire restoration techniques to clean your home and contents after a fire.
Call SERVPRO of The Farmington Valley for fire restoration in Avon and surrounding areas. We can help 24/7. Call (860) 675-4500.