This is exposed mold is growing in a closet in Bristol. Most of the time a closet is dark, and likely very humid. This closet was close to a bathroom which had been leaking for a period of time, however as it was not visibly leaking near the loss location, it was not caught until the wall adjacent had been impacted with the moisture. Since there is minimal light and air movement, it is a part where the moisture and bacteria prosper. As a result the closet has now become a breeding ground for mold. All items (clothing) would need to be heavily treated and cleaned – however based off the exposure, it is likely smarter just to dispose them all together.